The Project Manager of PIVOT is responsible for planning and executing the local rendition of CaseIT
The Project Manager of PIVOT is responsible for planning and executing the local rendition of CaseIT, a business technology management case competition, which welcomes over 110 local university students in its inaugural year. A true visionary with attention to detail, this individual is excited at the prospect of enabling CaseIT to not only engage with international competitors, but also create interaction opportunities with local university students. They are ready to jump head first in bringing the case competition to life, from enhancing the PIVOT 2023 brand to liaising with key stakeholders and developing a master event schedule.
- Onboard and lead a team to deliver the planning and execution of PIVOT 2023
- Secure the venue, arrange sponsor involvement, oversee the registration process, and develop the competition structure
- Ensure that every stakeholder, and Organizing Committee member arrives on time and is well-prepared for each event component by leading the production of logistics and developing personalized schedule
- Support the invitation and acquisition process of industry professionals who will be involved as judges, panellists, and booth sponsors
- Cross-collaborate with the CaseIT Marketing team to enhance the PIVOT 2023 brand and deliver a unique value proposition to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the CaseIT Sponsorship Team in liaising with corporate sponsors to create value-adding event components such as workshops in correspondence with the PIVOT 2023 theme
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, highly organized with attention to detail
- Event planning, leadership, and/or project management experience is an asset
- Adaptive and resourceful when working within a budget
- Experience in event planning and case competitions is an asset
- Dedicated, passionate, and embodies’ the values of CaseIT
- Commit 10-15 hours a week
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS ROLE PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING
- Demonstrated experience in planning, managing, and executing a large-scale event
- Proven leadership and project management capabilities in a high-pressure environment
- Improved professional correspondence and business acumen skills
Complete the PIVOT application. Applications must be received prior to the application deadline of 11:59 PM on Monday, May 16, 2022.
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
Interviews will take place online and will be scheduled on Sunday, May 22, 2022. During the interview, each interviewee will be required to complete the following:
- Present a 7-minute pitch that shares their vision for the Project Manager of PIVOT position.
- Answer questions posed by the interview panel.
The Project Manager of PIVOT 2023 is from May 2022 to February 2023.
If you have any inquiries or concerns about the Project Manager of PIVOT recruitment, please contact the CaseIT 2023 Co-Chairs, Naomi Crich at email@example.com, and Vanessa Chau at firstname.lastname@example.org.